Effective Telephone Skills
Everyone understands the importance of good customer care but how does your telephone manner impart this? This workshop is vital for everyone who uses a telephone during their working day. Practical examples are used throughout and delegates will have the opportunity to use the tips and techniques they have gained. The workshop can incorporate recordings of actual telephone conversations made to and from the company if available.
- What is customer care and why does it matter?
- How can you create a positive first impression?
- How should you answer incoming calls?
- What is the "verbal handshake"?
- What tone of voice should you use? What vocal techniques can you use?
- Is it important to have a company style? How can this be adopted?
- How can you ask questions effectively?
- Why is it important to give customers a choice?
- How can you get the level of service right?
- How can you avoid frustration for customers while they are put on hold?
- How can you personalise your script?
- How can you deal with complaints effectively?