Employees may be absent from work for perfectly genuine reasons. On the other hand, absenteeism can be a problem that cripples the function of your organisation. This course gives you the skills to manage absence in a fair and straightforward way.
- What constitutes 'reasonable' absence?
- How can you assess the causes of short term absence?
- How can you implement an absence processes?
- What records do you need to keep?
- How should you conduct a return to work interview?
- When does short term absence become a disciplinary issue?
- How should you deal with long term absence?
- How does equality legislation impact on your absence process?