When an investigation needs to be conducted, managers need to ensure that it is fair and reasonable. This workshop analyses what information you need to gather and, by using templates and case studies, gives you an insight into each stage of the process.
- Misconduct and gross misconduct - what is the difference?
- When an investigation needs to be conducted, what procedure should you follow?
- How should you investigate 'sensitive' issues?
- What types of evidence should you collect?
- How should a witness statement be prepared?
- How can you deal with reluctant witnesses?
- What procedure should you use to conduct a disciplinary hearing?
- When should you consider suspending a member of staff? What is the procedure>