Recruit, Select, Retain
The key to successful team-building.
Having the right people in your organisation is essential to its success. Make a mistake, and it can have a serious impact in terms of skills, costs and staff morale.
This course outlines current employment legislation and explores the techniques of recruiting, selecting and retaining staff successfully. It offers straightforward, practical information in a participative environment.
- What should you know about current legislation?
- Equality Act, Data Protection Act, Asylum and Immigration Act, Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, Human Rights Act
- How does legislation affect the recruitment and selection process?
- What are the five key stages of the recruitment process?
- What are the key interviewing skills?
- How can you make good recruiting decisions?
- How can you use performance & development reviews to retain staff?