One of the best ways to raise motivation and improve performance is to provide feedback to staff and colleagues. But how do you ensure that you will be heard? This interactive workshop offers practical advice and guidance on giving - and receiving - effective feedback.
What is Feedback?
- What is the nature of feedback?
- What can you achieve by providing feedback?
- How do we communicate?
- How does miscommunication take place and what can we do to prevent it?
How to Give Feedback
- What strategies work best to provide effective feedback?
- What is constructive feedback as opposed to negative feedback?
- How should you formulate your feedback to get the best results?
- What kind of feedback works and what kind doesn't?
- How should you deliver feedback to your managers?
- When giving feedback, how can you preserve and strengthen your relationship?
- People receive feedback in many different ways. How can you identify each of them and how can you respond?
How to Show Appreciation
- How can appreciating other people's efforts increase their productivity?
- Why don't we praise as much as we should?
- How can you use praise to reinforce specific behaviours?
- What are the critical steps when delivering praise?