“They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
The need to change is vital for all organisations. Technologies are developing rapidly and organisations need to respond to the changing marketplace and the needs of their customers. Without change organisations stagnate and lose their cutting edge.
But change can bring its own problems. It may be costly. Team members may become anxious or resistant. Change can have unforeseen consequences.
This training gives participants the tools to manage change effectively.
Managing Change Training
The training is highly practical and can be adapted to the needs of your organisation or particular situation. Typically the areas covered are as follows:
- What is change?
- What factors make change necessary?
- What are the different types of change?
- What are the barriers to change and how can they be overcome
- What are the risks associated with change
The change process
- How to create a change strategy
- How to create a robust action plan
- How to identify skills gaps and how to fill them
- How to manage day to day operations during the change process
- How to assess the effectiveness of the change process
- How to motivate team members
- What is the difference between mentoring and coaching?
- How to communicate objectives and plans throughout the organisation
- What are the tools for communication and feedback
- Managing and harnessing resistance to change
- How to communicate to people outside the organisation such as customers or suppliers